MPI and AGMARDT Primary Industries Good Employer Awards
NGĀ TOHU KAITUKUMAHI PAI O NGĀ AHUMAHI MATUA
Nomination period extended to 24 August 2018
We’re extending the deadline to make sure all of our primary industries employers who are demonstrating exceptional employment practices have the chance to receive recognition as a Primary Industries Good Employer Award winner.
This is your chance to help us celebrate good employers who are providing great working environments for their employees.
We are looking for primary industries employers who:
· have innovative employment practices;
· provide excellent employee development opportunities;
· provide safe and healthy work environments;
· are a Māori agribusiness who can demonstrate the above;
· have demonstrated a commitment to improving employment practices in their region.
The Primary Industries Good Employer Awards are open for all primary industry employers and those businesses that provide services to the primary industries.
You now have until 24 August 2018 to:
· Make a nomination.
· Get someone to nominate you.
· Spread the word and encourage others to make a nomination.
For further information and to make a nomination go to www.mpi.govt.nz/goodemployerawards