Whānau Kaitiaki Social Worker wanted (full-time)
Please Note – we are not affiliated with Tipu Ora, we are simply sharing their pānui. Please contact them directly for more information.
Tipu Ora Family Start team is committed to providing quality professional support to whānau. They embrace professional excellence, work at the top end of their scope of practice and support one another as members of an inter-disciplinary team within a kaupapa Māori organisation. Please contact them if you have a Bachelor of Social Work.
- Bachelor of Social Work (ESSENTIAL)
- At least 2 years post-qualification experience
- SWRBNZ registration or on the pathway to registration
Please contact email@example.com for a job description and employment application.
To complete your application please include:
- Cover letter noting your preference for role
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your most recent academic transcript
Forward applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Di Hohaia, PO Box 807, Rotorua 3010